The Windows Phone version of What’s Shaking, NZ? takes full advantage of the features available on the Windows Phone platform, including new Windows Phone 8 specific features such as multiple live tile sizes and fast app resume.
- Features both a list and map view, providing an overview of recent earthquakes from around the country.
- The quake view page shows you a single quake in closer detail, including depth, magnitude, time and location. Simply tap on a quake in the list or a marker on the map to access the detailed view for that quake.
- Features a live tile (including support for multiple sizes - WP8 only) that updates every 30 minutes.
- Live tile shows number of quakes in the last 24 hours, and the depth and magnitude of the latest quake - wide tile also shows latest quake location.
- Offers a setting to specify the minimum magnitude quake you’re interested in seeing.
- Offers a setting to specify a ‘highlight’ magnitude, to make quakes above a certain magnitude stand out for easy recognition.
- Recently updated (version 1.2) to the Geonet Rapid data feed, providing access to detailed quake information faster than ever before.
- Defaults to ‘felt’ quakes but offers an option to show all of the latest 30 quakes from around the country.